In compliance with what is established in Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the purpose of this document is to inform you about how 4LIFE RESEARCH SPAIN SL. (hereinafter, 4Life) uses the cookies that are stored on your computer. You may decide if you consent to their use, to enable us to provide you with a better browsing experience.
2.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small information files which our 4Life servers send to the device you use to access our website and which enable us to understand how our users browse our website; thus enabling us to consequently improve the browsing process.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any information that may identify you. If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure the settings of your browser so it can delete or block them, or send you a warning in the event they are stored. You will find further information in Section 4.
3.- WHICH COOKIES DOES OUR WEBSITE USE?
These cookies enable us to know if you have visited our site previously and your preferences. For example, i f you increase the size of the letters used for the text on the website, thanks to a cookie, the next time you enter, the size you chose will appear without you having to change it.
To maintain a high level of service, copies of our website exist on several servers. These cookies enable us to store the necessary information for preventing a user’s session from jumping from one server to a backup server.
These cookies enable us to store information of a non-confidential nature in the caché memory, to be able to transfer it from one page to another during a transactional process.
www.4life.com uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service developed by Google, which makes it possible to measure and analyse browsing on websites. You will see your browser contains four cookies for this service (Google.com with the names _ga, utma, utmb, utmc¸ utmz). These session and analysis cookies belong to Google Analytics.
Google Analytics enables us to obtain information related to the number of users who visit the website, number of pages viewed, frequency and repetition of the visits, their length, the browser used, operator offering the service, language, terminal used, or the city to which a user’s IP address is assigned. This information enables our website to provide a better and more appropriate service.
Third party cookies
It is possible that third party cookies are stored on a user’s device, even if the users are not registered on the corresponding platforms, and for them they will contain no personal or relevant information. This usually occurs after clicking on one of the social buttons at the top of the page which takes users to the corresponding third party website. The cookie does not come from us, but is stored on the website of destination, and they should be responsible for warning you, but because in many cases users return directly to our website (especially when sharing on social media) we provide a list of the most common used on each platform. (The cookies may vary over time):
YouTube: YSC, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, PREF, CheckConnectionTempCookie497. YouTube likes to know we have inserted a video on our website to add relevant information. If you would like more information visit the YouTube privacy page.
Twitter: 4Life uses Twitter, which also has its own cookies, such as: guest_id, (Google analytics _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz), original_referer y _twitter_sess. Their purposes are described on the Twitter privacy page.
4.- HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIE SETTINGS?
WARNING! Remember that if you block cookies on your browser, apart from this website, many others will not be able to work properly or, in the event you do not remember to unblock the cookies, you could lose information of interest.
- Go to ‘Tools’ > ‘Internet Options’ and then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab. After modifying the settings to suit your requirements, click on ‘Advanced’.
- Check the box ‘Override automatic cookie handling’. Check either the ‘Activate’ or ‘Block’ boxes.
- We recommend you check the option ‘Always allow session cookies’ to enable optimum browsing of our website.
- Go to ‘Tools’ > ‘Options’ and then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab. Check or uncheck the box ‘Accept third party cookies’ or ‘Tell sites that I do not want to be tracked’, depending on the version of your browser.
- You can also delete cookies by clicking the option ‘Remove individual cookies’.
- Go to ‘Tools’ > ‘Settings’ and then click on ‘Privacy’ >
- ‘Content settings’ button.
- After checking the option ‘Show advanced options’, choose your favourite cookies setting.
- If you do not want cookies to be stored, you can choose the option ‘Block third-‐party cookies and site data’.
- Go to ‘Tools’ > ‘Preferences’ and then go to ‘Security”. In the menu ‘Accept cookies’ check either the ‘Always’ or ‘Never’ box.
- If you have an iPhone, you have to go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Safari’ and there you must specify whether or not Safari should accept cookies.
- If you use a different browser, you can obtain further information about how to configure the settings for storing cookies in the browser’s help or assistance section.