Qualification criteria for the Master Builder Trip Europe 2020 will be soon available.
3 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS
MASTER BUILDER TRIP
Terms & Conditions
- The duration of this trip is 4 days and 3 nights.
- New distributors are those who reach the rank for the first time between September 2019 and April 2020.
- The new Builder Bonus Level 1 Winners must be generated in your first three levels and during the qualifying period.
- The qualification criteria of winning 5 times the Builder Bonus of 160€ is reserved to Builder and Diamond ranks.
- Existing Level 2 Builder Bonus must reach Level 3 at least once during the qualifying period.
- It’s not mandatory to re-qualify in consecutive months.
- The incentive trip is for the bearer of the ID and a companion (co-applicant or partner)
- The prize cannot be modified, transferred or exchanged in cash.
- The incentive is only for distributors with European ID code.
- Within 10 days after the distributors win the trip, they must confirm and accept their participation., fulfil the form (winner and a companion) along with the copies of ID cards. If you don’t confirm your participation within 10 days, you’ll lose the trip. Unless they are probable reasons due to Force Majeure that prevent winners from enjoying the trip, once the flight tickets have been issued, the cancellation costs shall be deducted from distributor’s account.
- Bonus Builder winners should have the Loyalty shipped and received (no returns of Loyalty orders of winner and those who are participating for Bonus Builder will be accepted).
- All-inclusive stay consists of full board and accommodation (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and excludes anything additional, ie. minibar, room service, extra hotel services, extra activities that are not organised by 4life, etc. shall be at the expense of the person in whose name the room is booked. This incentive does not include transportation to and from the departure points designated by 4Life.
- Winners must maintain and comply with good ethical and commercial practices, in accordance with the applicable standards and procedures in force in each market.
- The Europe Master Builder Trip award is considered a payment in kind, you will therefore receive an invoice for tax purposes.
- If distributor cancels the trip once the tickets are generated, any possible cancellation cost would be paid by themselves.